Three responses all for the same place.  Marinebeam it is.  The web site looks
great and explains much  that some of the others do not.  Thanks guys
      From: Kevin Driscoll via CnC-List <cnc-.  The web site l...@cnc-list.com>
 To: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com>; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
 Sent: Sunday, November 9, 2014 7:53 PM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List LED replacement bulbs

+2 marinebeam.com

On Sun, Nov 9, 2014, 12:59 PM Josh Muckley via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

+1 marinebeam.comOn Nov 9, 2014 3:06 PM, "D. J. Platt via CnC-List"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

I have a 1982 C&C 32 and would like to replace the lights with LED bulbs. I
have replaced the complete fixture in the head, because the switch was broken,
at a cost of about $40.00. I see no need to replace all the other fixtures if I
can find replacement bulbs that fits an existing fixture.   Has any one done
this and, if so, where did you source your bulbs?  Does anyone know how much
power the flourescent fixtures draw?  I have ben wondering if LED strips can be
used to replace them. Thanks david