I'm surprised they lasted this long. Much of the management at WM regarded
Canada as something akin to a leper colony. Product wasn't available for
import to the stores, the supply chain was ridiculously long, many of the
stores were in odd or difficult locations (cheap rent), prices were
frequently uncompetitive, and at least one of the District Managers was an
ego-driven idiot. Being in store management, I got to see the sales and
profit numbers for all the stores. I'm surprised they lasted this long.
(Echo echo echo).

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III