       From: Brent Driedger via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>; "cnc-list@cnc-list.com"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 10:35 PM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List Custom C&C Race boats (was - boat terms)

I love hearing about a boat who's name is well known and never changed through
different owners.  In the 27-5 there is Smoke, the prototype mark 5 which was
sailed very hard for its first season to see what kind of performance they
could squeeze out of the design. She's rumoured to be the fastest hull of the
mark 5's. I was very happy to hear she kept her name when she changed hands a
few years ago. Cool history
Brent27-5Lake Winnipeg.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 10, 2014, at 9:17 PM, Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>