Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 09:37:32 -0500
To: mike.h...@impgroup.com; cnc-list@cnc-list.com; bria...@rochester.rr.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Folding prop
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com

That was going to be my suggestion.  I would just add, give it some throttle in
reverse and then you have to pop in forward.  It is very hard on the dive train
but, it may be what's necessary for that prop.  That was how I had to open the
prop on Lolita.  I eventually went with a 3 blade fixed prop.

Danny