From: Bill Coleman via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 1:26 PM
To: 'Kevin Driscoll' ; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Wet / Dry Vac recommendations?

I bot a Sears a couple years ago, and I luv it. Well, maybe I’m getting carried
away, but I have tried Sharks, larger shop vacs, but this one is perfect.  I
tried to find it on their site, to no avail, but they may still have it. It was
one of the smallest, maybe 2 or 2 .5 gal.

It has a little felt bag instead of the regular filters. Make sure you get one
that blows as well as sucks.  I use it to suck on the faucet to prime it in the
spring, Blow it in the fall to clean out the lines, (oops, this is starting to
sound a little graphic, sorry)  sometimes when I am sanding or using the dremel
I hold it nearby to suck up the dust.  Oh, and I have even used it to clean!

The great thing is, it came with a little side attachment point, and I screwed
the attachment point under the chart table, in completely wasted space.  It
just hangs there, and You would never know it was there, and I can run it with
the inverter when out.

Bill Coleman

C&C 39