Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 12:29:56 -0500
To: bstrat...@falconnect.com; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List OMG! We're dragging!
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com

Bill,
There is an IOS app, Boat Monitor that does this.  It will also send email or
SMS alerts (assuming you have one device on board / one with you ashore).  I
used it a couple of years ago when we were eating ashore and expecting a major
wind shift in the anchorage.  It helped me relax and enjoy my lunch.
TimMojitoC&C 35-3Branford, CT(Currently looking for a Wednesday night ride in
Cartagena, Colombia)

On Dec 3, 2014, at 9:59 AM, Burt Stratton via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>