From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Mike
Flannery via CnC-List
Sent: December-03-14 20:42
To: CnC-List@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List CnC 38-3 Sailing Characteristics

I recently purchased a 38-3.  Now need to replace headsail.  Could use some
input on 110 vs 135 vs 150 use. I'm replacing a135  which rounded us up or
resulted in heavy weather helm with small crew. I also singlehand a lot so I'm
trying to figure out what workd best for me San Diego sailing.  Appreciate any
info.

Mike Flannery

602-849-3396

  _____