I purchased a used whisker pole from a guy in Annapolis area last week and we
are discussing ways of getting it up here.  I thought I would post it here just
in case.  If anyone is going through that area by car or boat and returning to
the New England area in the next 4-5 months, and can transport the pole
(10-17’), please let me know.  The seller will be in the area in June, but it
would be nice to get it prior to that if possible.  Thanks- Dave

Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT