Robert

It won't hurt to use a diesel fuel additive...I get my diesel at a busy car
/ truck stop and add Stanadyne which is supposed to increase lubricity of
the fuel...can't say if adding Stanadyne has changed anything about how my
diesel perfroms because it has always run very smooth with good power but
it's not expensive to add Stanadyne and it may be good for my little
Universal M4-30 in the long term;

Dwight Veinot
C&C 35 MKII, *Alianna*
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS