I guess you could put a modern Peterson type keel on it, with bulb, along with
a modern bendy spar with double spreader rig so it could have a wider wind
range for the sweet spot.
With that tree stump of a mast, my sweet spot seems to be in the 12-15kt wind
range.  Imagine a slightly taller rig with a bendy spar to help depower, you
could drop the wind range into the 8-10kt band all the way up to the 15kt.
And all the while keeping the beauty of that sheerline.
Ron
Wild Cheri
STL

 A lot of derelicts would
 kill for this boat. A $120 window air conditioner, a can of
 sterno and a sleeping bag. Home, sweet, home.

 Dennis C.

 Sent from my iPhone

 Barba via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 wrote:

 > WTF??  No
 keel? I could guess this boat was somehow bought at a
 bankruptcy sale from C&C. Unless you have one already
 with a damaged hull I can't see what you could do with
 it.