Danny,

About 4 days of racing for us.  The Class A boats, 3 days.  Gunboat - who
knows!
It is about 450 miles,  200 miles less than Bermuda, and we stay inside the
Gulf Stream.

The Marion to Bermuda race starts right near you mid-June.  Probably 6
days, but the Gulf Stream is relatively benign that far north.  David Risch
was on the committee 2 years ago IIRC.

Crew positions are hard to come by for all these offshore races.  It is
much easier to find a spot as return crew.

Joel

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 11:39 AM, Danny Haughey via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> How long does a race like that take?
>
> I'd love to crew for this but I don't think I can get the time needed...
>
> Danny
> Boatless
> MA

Joel