Same here Chuck, I am 60 and one month and I wear driving  glasses for
distance. I use small frame so I can see the dashboard snicking under. I can
read at 6 inches the smallest print.

Yanni Boatless in Ontario

Not for long…

92 Lebaron 3.0 convertible

95 LeBaron 3.0 turbo convertible

90 Dodge Spirit soon to be turbo

07 Yamaha Straotoliner S

SCRC 011059

SRO 26-6483

TURBO!!!!!cause bottles are for babies and superchargers blow!!!

Which would you rather have, go fast goodies or shiny shoes?

Your feet may look good but if your engine blows you ain't going nowhere