Hey Dennis,

What's the weather report for New Orleans?  or maybe I don't want to know?

        Cheers, Russ

At 07:58 PM 20/12/2014, you wrote:
Ditto Russ' procedure. Hose with nozzle. Several hard blasts couple times a year. If necessary, wrap a rag around the nozzle to direct all the pressure into the scupper.

At haul out, clean the thruhulls and paint the inside with a good antifouling paint to prevent marine growth from clogging the exit.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA