From: "Kevin Driscoll via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "C&C List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Older style Autohelm wheel pilot popping out of gear
Date: Sat, Dec 27, 2014 5:02 PM

My older style, black box, Raytheon St4000 (Mk 1?), wheel pilot started
popping out of gear randomly. The lever that engages the wheel is popping
up on it's own and not engaged when this happens. Does anybody have
insight? This is one of the few pieces of kit I haven't had to fix yet.

While we are at it, if you have working spare parts, especially a wired
remote, I would be interested in them.

The control has looks like this :
http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mTdBjp0Awihug-CKKD4BG8g.jpg

And the wheel drive looks like so: