From: "Chuck S via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "Robert Boyer" <dainyr...@icloud.com>, "CNC boat owners, cnc-list"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2014 12:22:43 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Diving your own boat

Bob,
I have Micron 66 on my boat. It did a wonderful job in salt water of Jersey but
isn't designed for brackish water of the Chesapeake. Interlux recs CSC for
there. I intend to switch on my next haulout, and may try a hard, scrubable,
multi-season, water based, paint for environmental reasons.

I think I have to sand it off to switch, so I may do a touchup instead, and
wait another season to switch? It's expensive but worth it.

Chuck
Resolute
1990 C&C 34R
Broad Creek, Magothy River, Md