Listers,

        First and foremost, best wishes to all for a happy and healthy (and
breezy) New Year.

        Now that you’ve taken out your shiny new 2015 calendars (no Dr Crash
calendar this year - bummer), please mark down September 11-13, 2015 for the
2015 C&C Northeast Rendezvous, to be held at the Cedar Island Marina in
Clinton, CT <http://www.cedarislandmarina.com/>.

        Some of the highlights:

Floating docks with side-tie ups. 30A power, fresh water, fuel and gas.
Our own private dock with room for up to 20 C&Cs.
Extremely protected - no wind and no waves.
Pool and hot tub.
Waterview seafood restaurant on site.
Ship’s store, showers, restrooms, recreation room, picnic area.
Spouse shopping shuttle to Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets
<http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=12> mall.
Diesel engine maintenance seminar.
Cocktail hours and dinners (rec area reserved for our private use).
Special surprise guest.

        More details and registration information is coming soon. In the
meantime if you have any questions or comments, hailing frequencies are open.
On screen.

        All the best,

        Edd and Ellen Schillay

        Edd M. Schillay