Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 08:49:58 -0800
From: "Ronald B. Frerker" <rbfrer...@yahoo.com>
To: Joel Aronson <joel.aron...@gmail.com>, cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Too cold to email?

Got to zero here in STL with a -15 wind chill; hate to hear Fred's tales of
woe.
Some cars wouldn't start; guess the electric done froze up in the wires!
Ron
Wild Cheri
C&C 30-1

 Subject: Stus-List Too cold to email?
 To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 Date: Thursday, January 8, 2015, 10:05 AM

 Haven't seen much
 traffic the last few days.? It was 9 F this a.m. in
 Annapolis!? School was delyed 2 hours so the little rugrats
 wouldn't freeze at the bus stop.

 --
 Joel
 301 541 8551