From: CnC-List [cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] on behalf of Richard N. Bush via
CnC-List [cnc-list@cnc-list.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2015 12:09 PM
To: gnylan...@atlanticbb.net; cnc-list@cnc-list.com; p...@seasource.ca
Subject: Re: Stus-List Broken Goose neck

Thanks to all for the information, I will probably call Garhauer tomorrow; I
still do not understand what would cause the metal to break; there was no
stress or pull on it, certainly no gybing going on; could just cold weather
cause such a break?

Richard
1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River; Mile 596;

Richard N. Bush