If you can provide the HIN, we can see if she is now documented, and perhaps her location.

Bill Bina

On 1/20/2015 12:22 PM, TOM VINCENT via CnC-List wrote:
I was wondering where my original C&C 30' is now. I purchased her in 1975, brand new, from Havre de Grace Marina in Maryland. What a beauty, chocolate brown hull with a cameo deck. It had the Atomic 4 engine that ran like a dream. I had never sailed in my life when I purchased her and Arvid, the marina owner, took me out several times to show me what everything was for. Needless to say I have been hooked ever sense. Fusty, the name I gave her, was the 30 footer that C&C had at the boat show that year in either Montreal or Toronto. She was totally decked out with all the goodies because of the show. I sailed her on the upper Chesapeake the first year and gradually started sailing with a larger head sail, she came with a 110, 135, and 170 headsail. Not knowing anything I started with the 110 and worked my way up to the 170. I loved the thought of racing and during the first winter on the hard I had spinnaker gear installed, B&G hornet series gauges, and had a spinnaker and tallboy made at Concord Point Sail maker. Unfortunately, I can not find any info with the hull number and the marina has changed ownership and they have no record. Is there a way to find Fusty now?

Tom Vincent
1979 C&C 36 cb
Chesapeake City, MD

at: