When I lost the hard drive on my laptop, I lost a lot of files - including a
wish list for books. I'm trying to recreate a portion of the list before the
local libraries have their annual sales of donated books.

One of the books on my list was an old fiction about an Americas Cup
challenge organized in Chesapeake Bay. (See, this is at least tangentially
sailing related) I vaguely recall that the name of the boat was "Muskrat".
or that "Muskrat" figured into the title of the book.

Can anyone help me with the name of the book and the author?

Thanks.

Rick Brass

Imzadi  C&C 38 mk 2

la Belle Aurore C&C 25 mk1