Hi Guys and Gals

It would appear that the donation line (at the beginning or end of the message) was not recognized properly by our software. The webhosting company and software admins do not know why and have suggested some ideas but none are 100% guarantees.

Instead of further experiments, I will leave all messages without any extra lines. Everybody should receive clean messages from now on.

Although the message lines did cause concern, it did generate financial support for both the Photo Album and this list. To the members that sent in support, I thank them sincerely. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Stu