Just took a quick look and I want to make sure I understand, because it is
quite different from mine.  It looks like the engine battery is wired so that
you can turn on the key switch (Switch 2?) and start the engine. My batteries
both run to the main power switch so I have to turn on both the rotary 1/2/all
and a white power toggle switch next to it to get power to the start switch.
Am I reading the diagram correctly?  Dave

Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT