Hi Dave,

I had my transmission rebuilt two years ago.  At $1,750 (including removal,
reinstallation, shipping and rebuild) it was not something to do without
some more troubleshooting.  I had a 2-blade non-geared Martec on Mojito
that was terrible at opening when moving even after a rebuild (sounding
like your issues) - I swapped to a Flexofold and am very happy with the
results.

Tim
Mojito
C&C 35-3