Drove by today.  10 inches wet then frozen crap has frame bowed. Have to clean
it off tomorrow so can prepare for more of same Thursday
From: CnC-List [cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] on behalf of David Knecht via
CnC-List [cnc-list@cnc-list.com]
Sent: February 3, 2015 5:06 PM
To: Marek Dziedzic; CnC CnC discussion list
Subject: Re: Stus-List Boat Cover

We are well ahead of you.  We had 20” last week and another 18” yesterday.
Haven’t been to the boat yet, so fingers crossed.  Dave

On Feb 3, 2015, at 2:38 PM, Marek Dziedzic via CnC-List

25 cm = 10 in.

Normal covers should withstand 25 cm. However, I find that after each major
storm, it is best to shake the snow off the cover. when it is fresh it is easy.
If you wait a while, some of it always melts and becomes an unwieldy block of
ice. That can be hard to shake.

The best idea is to have the slopes steep enough that the snow drops away under
its own weight.

We had only 20 cm (8 in). Not so much. My heart goes out to people on the East
Coast (Halifax!) Some places got around 1 m (3.3 ft) since the weekend.

Marek (in Ottawa)