From: "Bruno Lachance via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com, "Bruno Lachance" <bruno_lacha...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 10:18:37 AM
Subject: Stus-List Need help from a fellow Cnc listers in Florida

Hi,

I need the help and support of the list to find a solution for a friend of mine
that is stock with his boat and family in Georgetown, Exumas, Bahamas. His 1
inch shaft (the boat) simply broke in two pieces after catching a line at 2600
rpr. Probably a manufacturing defect. He needs replacement parts before he
haulout the boat for the repair.

I am waiting for precise specifications (lenght, size, etc...), but he needs to
find a shop in Florida that could ship him the replacement parts ASAP. He needs
a new 1 inch shaft and a new cutlass bearing and would also like a drive saver
coupling plate. Specifications following soon...

Anybody outthere that could help me help him ?

I am looking for references on a good shop that could take charge of this and
organize the shipping, any onsite help would also be appreciated if needed. I
am in Quebec, Canada.

I could pay the order via my credit card on the phone.

Thanks a lot, please contact me off the list if you are in a position to
assist.

Bruno Lachance
Bécassine, 33 mkII
New-richmond, Qc