Hi Joel,

Do they require it to be registered too? Seriously, I got a Standard Horizon built-in with DSC but never got around to obtaining the number for it.

In answer to the question, go with cheap is okay in this case, since I'm guessing you already have an Icom for reliability.

I start to question some of these new SI requirements for inshore racing, with keelboats. Whatever happened to skipper accountability? Pretty soon they will start qualifying crew as well. :)

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1