Sorry Ron.
Somewhere along the way this got serious.

Wally says he blew a container in his cockpit and asks for help cleaning it up. <VBG> We rally some help and he sorta comes clean, "I wasn't wearing shorts and "oiled myself".
Yada yada.
You suggest he "may want to wrap them individually in plastic grocery bags and duct tape. At least if they crack they'd be contained."

HILARIOUS. We should have stopped there.

        Then it got too deep for me.
        Cheers, Russ