Check they are not bomars ... Our 85 was, replaced Them with Lewmar ocean
series that fit the opening better. Pompanette have parts for Bomars.

Paul. :)

On Feb 24, 2015, at 6:58 PM, Robert H. via CnC-List

I think my 1989 30 MKII has got Lewmar Superhatches (though I'm not even sure
about that).

What is the easiest (not necessarily cheapest) way to repair crazed lenses? I'm
not really keen on removing the hatch lids and shipping them off for repair. Is
there a complete lid replacement available somewhere? Is there any way to
simply drop in a new lens?

Lewmar says they no longer make Superhatch parts (if that is indeed what I
have). I think I'd probably even spring for new hatches if it that was a quick
and easy way to get the job done and move on.

I know that much has been written about this (both here and elsewhere) but I'm
really not sure how one is supposed to go about this project.

Rob H.

Sent from Windows Mail