From: "Josh Muckley via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "Joseph Scott" <joseph.sco...@icloud.com>, "C&C List"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, March 2, 2015 9:41:34 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Raymarine EV-100 C&C 38

Wise decision.
On Mar 2, 2015 9:08 PM, "Joseph Scott via CnC-List" < cnc-list@cnc-list.com >
wrote:

Thanks to everyone. With all this in mind I think ill be holding off on the
autopilot for a bit. The under deck units are much more expensive and seem like
much more involved to install. With this going to be our first full season with
the new boat there are many other things that will take priority over the
autopilot. More questions from me will follow:)

Thanks all

Joe

Sent from my iPad