Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 10:00:56 -0600
To: dziedzi...@hotmail.com; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Mounting Liferaft on a 41
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com

That would be mine concern, as well.  The time you’ll need the raft is when the
$#!+ has really hit the fan; and at that point, most of your rail-mounted stuff
will have already been washed off the boat.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On Mar 5, 2015, at 9:33 AM, Marek Dziedzic via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:I am probably stating the obvious, but from what I have read so far, the
critical thing is how you mount the raft. Many people got the rafts blown away
by waves (water), especially in knock downs. The forces in play are
substantially higher than almost anything we normally imagine. Marek