That's right Bill.  I tried 66 in brackish water which Interlux explained
would be "salty enough".  It worked fine during the first season but during
the first haul out it peeled off in sheets.  Fortunately the yard that put
it on was a certified retailer so the repair/replacement was fully
covered.  I seem to remember they used Micron CSC.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons,  MD