Joel,

My original ground bus is screwed directly to the cored hull.  I wanted to
re-fit it with a block of wood but that would have pushed the bus bar too
close to the (+) bus.  I pulled the mounting screws, sealed the holes with
CPES, reinstalled the screws.  For the new ground bus I epoxied a wood
block to the hull and then I painted the block and hull with epoxy to give
a nice finished and sealled look.  I mounted the new ground bus to the
block once all the epoxy was cured.  Pine 1"x2" cut to length and all
corners rounded worked great.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+