Damian — I’ve had my LF38 for ten years now, having upsized from a C&C30mkI.  I
love the Landfall for its ease of handling (I’m usually singlehanding when
sailing, although not alone on the boat), speed, and spaciousness down below.
She’s an old girl, but a good one.

My wife and I may be in Maine this summer; but I don’t think the airlines will
let us bring the boat on the plane with us…  If you have any trips to the Lake
Superior area coming up, come and take a look.  There’s a LF42 for sale in our
marina, too, although they’re asking far too much in my opinion.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis