Brad,

Perception had Schaffer stoppers on her when we got her (85 C&C 33-II K/CB).
They were chewing the new running rigging very quickly - at the recommendation
of our sailmaker we replaced them with lewmars.

The lewmars need to be sized right for your lines, they have smaller ranges
than most stoppers, but work well, and release easily under load.

Sent from my iPad