On Pegasus, my deck drains go to a thru-hull under the galley sink. This
year I am going to reroute them to thru-hulls just below the toe rails. I also
use this thru-hull for my wash down pump supply. Pegasus is hull #4. Maybe it
was converted by a PO.DougPegasus LF38 Just west of Ballard, wa
T-Mobile. America's First Nationwide 4G Network.

------ Original message------From: Robert Boyer via CnC-List Date: Mon, Mar 23,
2015 11:34To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Subject:Re: Stus-List Bilge pumpThe C&C
Landfall 38 came from the factory with two mid-ship deck drains that drained
into the bilge--the other two (aft) deck drains drained overboard.  During the
winter, these two midship deck drains can accumulate a lot of water in the
bilge.  So, not all C&C's can simply use manually operated bilge pumps (unless
you are living aboard and pay close attention to the bilge level).  Also, any
antifreeze mixture in the bilge will get diluted quite quickly.
Bob