I race a C&C 29 Mk 2 in the Spinnaker division on Tuesday and Thursday
nights at Etobicoke Yacht Club. I am looking for two experienced racing crew
to complete my team for either or both nights starting on Tuesday, May 12th
and racing for 22 consecutive weeks. I will conduct 4 training/practice
sessions starting on Tuesday, April 28th. There might be other skippers
seeking crew as well. I will forward any extra names to the racing crew bank
at our club.

If you know of any others who might be interested in racing in our
competitive fleets please respond.

Thanks

Ron Ander

Alchemist