Joel

Ask her what needs to be in the kit and then what she would be able to use
if it were in the kit, buy every item she suggests, check against what is
in standard kits and make sure you have everything covered and buy more of
each than a standard kit includes...buy a water tight container and label
as First Aid and store on board...you can get a lot of first aid kit suff
for $450..by the way, I watched your rigging videos showing what you have
done on "The Office"...very well organized rigging...I hope your crew
appreciates your attention to rigging details...and very nice boat, thanks
for sharing the videos

Dwight Veinot
C&C 35 MKII, *Alianna*
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS