I have a suffering iron too. For clothes. At least, that’s how much I like it.

Rich Knowles
Nanaimo, BC
INDIGO LF38
For sale in Halifax, NS.

On Mar 28, 2015, at 05:18, Danny Haughey via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>> wrote:

I picked up a portable torch.  It came with a few attachments to use a
suffering iron and different flame configurations.  It's refillable with
butane.  Basically a big lighter on steroids.  Works great.  I can crimp a
connector, drop a little solder on it and then heat shrink it.

Danny.