Might be better to see if the warranty works.RonWild CheriC&C 30-1STL

      From: Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: OldSteveH <oldste...@sympatico.ca>; C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2015 8:24 AM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List Any hope for this battery?

Steve,
IMHO — http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/list/000/715/142/f6c.jpg

All the best,
Edd

Edd M. SchillayStarship EnterpriseC&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-BCity Island, NY
Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log

On Apr 1, 2015, at 10:19 AM, OldSteveH via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:
In October when DG came out of the water, after winterizing I carelessly
left the 12v power on - my cranking battery - a 1 year old Motomaster Marine
AGM, group 24, 75 ah.
When I came back a few weeks later it was flat. I took it out of the boat
and brought it home. It would not take a charge.
Over the winter I tried now and again with no luck but as of a few days ago
it is now charging on both the charger auto positon and at 10 amps (this
portable charger is for deep cycle batteries)
Previously the charger would show error.  However the battery gets hot. Not
being versed in batteries can anyone advise if it can be resuscitated?

Thanks,

Steve Hood
S/V Diamond Girl
C&C 34