Hi All,

Over a year ago the list recommended Rob from South Shore yachts. We had a
lot of back and forth and he finally came out and inspected the rig and
promised he'd send a report. Some more back and forth and the report never
came. I got in touch with him again this spring and more back and forth.
He's lost the report, etc.

I need someone else, someone that will show up and check my rig. Stick is
down, all shrouds have been disconnected, it's the perfect time to check it
out and fix anything that might be needed.

Any recommends?

Thanks,
Steve

Suhana, C&C 32