I use the Ancor double crimper.  The additional price isn't much when
spread over several years.  My reasoning for using the Ancor crimper is
that I exclusively use Ancor insulated connectors.

Not all crimpers are the same.  Some may be designed for AWG connectors,
some for whatever?? connectors.  It may not make a big difference but then
again......

There are several "brand" crimpers out there:  Greenlee, Klien, etc.  They
may simply be the same as the cheap ones with a brand logo on them.  Who
knows these days?

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA