Thanks for  recommendation.   I just noticed that Cruisar is made by Dometic
who also makes units under the Marine Air and the Dometic names.    It looks
like the Marine Air Vector Turbo is the same as the Crusair Stowaway Turbo.
They look very interesting but I have not been able to find prices yet online.

-
Paul E.
1981 C&C Landfall 38
S/V Johanna Rose