I think Pegasus`s mast is all the way aft.
Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 hull #4just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: N7FN--- via CnC-List Date: Thu, Apr 30, 2015
11:13To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Subject:Stus-List LF38 Mast Placement in the
StepHi,I need to know, from you 38LF owners, where in the mast step your mast
is positioned.Right now my mast is all the way aft in the step but I can see
that the mast was positioned in the step farther forward at one time.The only
reason that it is all the way aft is because that is where the workers in the
yard put it.Any ideas about how the boat would sail if the mast was positioned
all the way forward as opposed to all the way aft?  I have seen adjustments for
moving the mast in it's step on some sports boats.Frank NoragonC&C 38LF, s/n
001Rose City Yacht ClubPortland, Oregon