Hi All. I’ve been having an offline conversation with Josh, see below.

Perhaps someone else might like to answer Josh’s questions as I can’t…

Rich Knowles
Nanaimo, BC
INDIGO LF38
Almost sold in Halifax, NS.

On May 2, 2015, at 17:41, Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Doesn't the luff moves forward when you move the foot forward?  The original
poster was asking about placement of wood blocks.  He had all 4 blocks forward
of the mast and the mask back all the way aft.  I assumed that in moving the
blocks to move the mast forward that this would move the foot forward as well.
No mention of changing headstay length so I assumed it to be the fixed point in
all of this.  Based on these assumptions the trailing edge of the mast and the
luff edge of the sail would also move forward but the mast as a whole would
have more rake.  Right?

Josh

On May 2, 2015 6:53 PM, "Rich Knowles" <r...@sailpower.ca