Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 11:55:59 -0400
From: Andrew Frame <flasp...@dynamagic.com>
To: CnC-List@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Towing, Insurance, etc.

Hello folks. New guy here again.

I have discovered that SeaTow is the company to stay away from. But what
about BoatUS?

My specifics are not extreme: river sailing or always in sight of the coast,
always daytime.

My concern is liability in case of an accident with another vessel, or some
kind of disability like a dismasting due to a snapped stay.

24' C&C, no engine. 45-thrust trolling motor for maneuvering, and sail under
way.

Thanks for your thoughts.

--

Andrew Frame