Is that a crack I see? If so that may make it a total disaster.

From: Brent Driedger via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 6:22 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Brent Driedger
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 29 - $2500

It's not a total disaster. The interiors had water sitting in it for a long
time. There's no mention of a mast. Might as well be free then.

Brent
27-5
Lake Winnipeg

Sent from my iPhone

On May 19, 2015, at 8:09 AM, Stevan Plavsa via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

  If someone is looking for a project: 1978 C&C 29 - $2500 (CAD)

  I wonder if that light blue is the original gelcoat. Could be a pretty boat
again.

  Steve
  Suhana, C&C 32
  Toronto