From: Frederick G Street via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date:05/20/2015  9:37 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Frederick G Street <f...@postaudio.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Stupid Club

I don’t know if anyone else on the list has been following Michael Robertson’s
blog, aboard the sailing vessel Del Viento; he also writes columns for Cruising
World.  They just reached the Marquesas, having left Mexico a few weeks ago.
He writes about an “ooops” in a recent post:

http://www.logofdelviento.blogspot.com/2015/04/day-9-at-end-of-our-rope.html

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On May 20, 2015, at 8:18 AM, Charlie Nelson via CnC-List