From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of robert
via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2015 11:25 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: robert
Subject: Stus-List Antifreeze Mystery

After the engine is winterized in the Fall, I place a plastic pan under
it.....not sure why but I do.  Every Spring, there is approximately a half a
cup or 250 ml of antifreeze in the pan.

I have looked everywhere for the source of this antifreeze but I can't find
out where it is coming from.  The boat was launched 3 weeks ago, the engine
has about 3 hours on it since then, the pan is still under the engine but
there is no antifreeze in it.  And the antifreeze does not appear during the
sailing season.

I notice every Spring the level of the antifreeze in the 'overflow
container' is down a bit and I refill to the 'FULL LEVEL' but that container
is not leaking.  It's a mystery!

Anybody experience this and/or have any ideas where this antifreeze could be
originating from?

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84