  From: Edd Schillay via CnC-List
  To: cnc-list Cnc-List
  Cc: Edd Schillay
  Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2015 18:07
  Subject: Stus-List Darker Smoke, Harder to Start

  Listers,

  I find I'm having a harder time getting the engine started and seeing a
little bit of darker smoke when it does turn over, as compared to last season.

  Once running, everything seems fine -- temperature, water flow, revolutions,
etc.

  Any ideas or suggestions?

  Usually, my solution to engine problems is "get the jib out."

  All the best,

  Edd

  -------------------------------
  Edd M. Schillay