Thanks Rich

Have contacted CMC

Indigo is in the water right across from Persistence

Mike

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Knowles Rich
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 12:05 PM
To: cnc-list Cnc-List
Cc: Knowles Rich
Subject: Re: Stus-List ST6002 replacement parts

Mike:

Binnacle can get that stuff for you or you can go direct to CMC, or whatever
they call themselves these days, the Raymarine reps in Burnside. 902-468-8480.

Cheers

Rich Knowles
Nanaimo, BC
INDIGO LF38
Boatless!

On Jun 1, 2015, at 05:51, Hoyt, Mike via CnC-List

http://hudsonmarine.co.uk/index.php?module_display=41&pid=142544

Over the weekend we raced in 20-25 TWS and managed to break only one thing.
Our raymarine ST6002 wheel pilot.  Although not in use something managed to
catch on it (possibly a foot) and the grey ring on the wheel came apart with
the usual bang and ball bearings flying that accompany breakage.

The attached link seems to be a parts diagram for this or a similar unit. Part
11 the “drive ring” has a portion broken off as well as part 10 “bearing cage”
which we found in pieces.  We may have salvaged all of the stainless bearings
but not certain.  Anyone know where to find replacement parts and how many
bearings there are supposed to be? (21 in this diagram but not sure if that is
for ST6002)

Mike
Persistence
Halifax